Sunday 29 January 2012

A book order from Australia

I never cease to be amazed how far away this blog is read and the benefits it brings.

This week I had an email from John Driscoll, of Queensland, Australia, who asked me: “Is it possible to order a copy of Four Centuries at The Lion Hotel in Australia?”

John told me he had stayed at the hotel while he was over in the UK.

I told him unfortunately it wasn’t possible to buy a copy of the book Down Under but if he sent me the money I would post him a signed copy.


He replied that the money was on its way so I posted him a book on Friday and also asked him to let me know more details about his visit to Shrewsbury.

When I hear back from him I will put his comments in a further blog.

If you live abroad and would like a copy of Four Centuries at The Lion Hotel for £6.99p plus postage email John@jbutterworth.plus.com, and I would be delighted to send you a copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment