Tuesday 3 April 2012

I'm going to become a Grandad!

It’s not only Berti Dosti, whose story is told in God’s Secret Listener published by Lion Hudson Monarch, who has become a grandad for the first time as I reported in an earlier blog.

When we went out to South Africa in February this year to see our son Andrew and his wife Michelle the first news we were greeted with was that Jan and I were going to become grandparents.

Michelle, pictured below, had only just found out she was pregnant and so we couldn’t announce the news until this week when she passed the 12-week date.


The baby is due in mid October and we are all delighted as it’s the first grandchild on our side of the family and the first great grandchild for Jan’s parents, and also my Mum.

Jan has already offered to help by going out to Johannesburg in October and I have also agreed to play my part by staying in the UK as I would be more of a hindrance in their small flat.

Still I and the rest of the family will all be excited to see Andrew and Michelle plus baby when they come to England this Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment