Friday 25 November 2011

Blog brings Christmas bonus for hotel

My blog has brought a Christmas bonus for The Lion Hotel.

Charles Spriggs, from Lincoln, was looking for a present for his daughter and son-in-law and wondered about a weekend away in a historic hotel in the UK when he stumbled across my blog.

He was so interested in reading about The Lion, pictured below by Richard Bishop, that he decided to order a copy of my book at the same time buying a weekend hotel voucher.


“My daughter and son-in-law like visiting new places and Shrewsbury seemed a good choice,” Charles told me.

“I am now going to give them the book and the hotel voucher as a Christmas present so they can read up about the place before they go there next year.”

If you would like to buy someone a Christmas present of a weekend at The Lion Hotel go to www.thelionhotelshrewsbury.com/

If you would like to order a signed copy of the book as a festive gift for £6 including postage within the UK email John@jbutterworth.plus.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment