Thursday 25 August 2011

Watch a trailer for The Bald Explorer

As it is coming up to the Bank Holiday weekend I thought I would put a fun blog on today as I had an email from The Bald Explorer, Richard Vobes.

He wrote: “Thanks again for the interview. It was great to meet you. I have been slowly editing up the programme. I have a short trailer for the episode.  It is at http://www.youtube.com/user/richardvobes

Richard,
who is an entertainer, actor, independent film maker and Internet broadcaster, is making a video about Shrewsbury as part of a web series called The Bald Explorer which he has pitched to the BBC.

He added: “You only feature briefly in this one, but you are going to be in the main show quite a bit! I also intend to put your entire interview on a separate video.”

I am seen on the balcony of the Dickens bedroom at The Lion Hotel pointing out the view of Wyle Cop (pictured) below us.


Richard concluded the programme is not ready yet as he is looking for someone with a coach and horses to film.

If anyone knows of someone who can help please email John@jbutterworth.plus.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment